Dalian University of Foreign Languages is now recruiting 12 scholarship students in the Chinese Government Scholarship - University Postgraduate Study Program.
1. Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, fee for basic learning materials and intramural accommodation;
2. Monthly living allowance is paid to the students by the host institution at the following rates (CNY yuan, per month): Postgraduate students: CNY 1,700 yuan
3. New students will get a one-off settlement subsidy upon their arrival in China. CNY 1,500 Yuan for new students who will study in China for one academic year or above
4. Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China is provided.
1. Applicants must abide by Chinese laws and local regulations and respect Chinese culture.
2. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
3. Applicants are not studying in Chinese universities.
4. Applicants must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
5. Applicants should be without any other scholarship at the same time.
Applicants should forward the required application documents to Dalian University of Foreign Languages by March 2nd, 2012. Being admitted or not, application documents will not be returned.
Address: 94, Yan'an Road, Zhongshan District, Dalia, Liaoning (116002)
Tel: 0411–8280 1297; 0411 – 8259 1120
Fax: 0411–8264 8152
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate):
1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (printed by CSC), one original and one photocopy, in Chinese or in English. Applicants shall apply online through The CSC Online Application System for Study in China, which is available onhttps://laihua.csc.edu.cn/. After submitting online application, applicants shall print the application form in duplicates, sign, and send them to our university;
2) Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students, they should also provide documents of being university students. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English;
3) Applicants are required to provide notarized copy of transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English;
4) A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words);
5) Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors;
6) HSK certificates;
7) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months) filled in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination.