Study in China
How to get a pre-admission letter
when you apply for Chinese Government Bilateral Scholarship programs?
There are some little change about the steps of Chinese government scholarship application. Students may pay more attention about it as below picture shows:
It's obvious that the first three steps have been changed when students who want to apply for Chinese governement scholarship bilateral programs. Students can apply it firstly through his/her traget university, then apply online through CGS, and students will get the pre-admission letter through univerity after he/she get approved by CGS.
- For example, if you want to apply for Chinese government sholarship of Shanghai University Of Political Science and Law, CUCAS can help you get the pre-admission letter, then you can submit all application documents to the dispatching authorities of your home country.
- How to get the admission letter about Chinese Universities through CUCAS
- Step 1: Consult with CUCAS counselors (their contact information are in the bottom of CUCAS homepage)
- Step 2 Submit your application materials online through CUCAS as the counselor guided
- When you apply through CUCAS platform please make sure you had contacted with CUCAS counsultants before and the application materials you submit is for applying scholarship, otherwise you may be regarded as one of self-financed students.
- Step 3: Waiting for the results.(Your good application materials will improve the chance of get the pre-admission letter）
- Note: You must submit your application materials earlier, general about 15 days in advance, because you need to left some time and sumbit it through the dispatching authorities of your home country before the application deadline, normally the Chinese government scholarship application deadline is in April 1st.